Classic Furniture is full of lies and cheats. We purchased a couch and it was defective. They came to pick it up and left us with an Orange Futon!!!

Well, it's been four months now and we still don't have a couch. I have six pages of stories you wouldn't believe if I posted them. They're quite funny actually.

We'll se what happens. We requested our money back, but that doesn't seem to work.

You seriously can't believe anything they say!!!!

Oh yeah, Marc is a self proclaimed Kung Fu Fighter, watch out!!!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Classic Furniture?

Comments

I have the owner's sons full name although I doubt it is his actual name.These guys are the *** of the earth.

Absolute low lifes who will never amount to ***. I cleaned their storefront windows for close to 9 months. The son Mark ended up screwing me out of $50 for pressure washing his deck. He actually wanted his whole house pressure washed but when I arrived to look at the job in Jermyn ( I might actually have his address since I save everything ) some red flags went up.

It was old asbestos siding. He told me over the phone it was aluminum siding which I thought maybe this guy is slightly retarded because it obviously wasn't. I politely refused to pressure wash the house. I told him you can't because it's an environmental hazard.

I didn't know what to think at this point. I think the whole time he was trying to scam me. He then said to just pressure wash the deck and I said it would be $50. He agreed to send a check out and *** me went ahead and did it.

He never ended up paying me. I caught him lying to me because he said he was in New York and forgot but then I shocked him by stopping by his scam outfit store. He was in the back like a coward and was scared like that ugly mutt he always has with him. ( which ones the mutt, right?

) I was actually very polite with him and he gave his typical lame *** excuse ( the checks in the mail ... Yeah right u said that 10 times ).

I don't know how but I did end up getting paid to do...

One thing I never liked about them was the secretary ignored calls, was very rude and Mark(the son)was a *** ego power nut job. The father was polite to your face but you could tell he was shady. Seriously, if I wasn't running a professional window cleaning business and was just out their on the streets, I would've pummeled this ***. He deserves it.

They scammed alot more people then u think including old ladies.

I know they are from New York so they probaly just moved back there.That Mark better not see me again because I do not give a *** and I will put him in the hospital feeding thru a *** tube.

The Village, Oklahoma, United States #14816

We gave a $5000 deposit to Classic Furniture only to find that the store has been closed by the Sheriff and that they plan to file bankruptcy.We called the Disctrict Attorney to report them.

They even tried to charge my credit card $1200 for NOTHING. It took a month, but Myer finally undid Marc's suspicious business. The store is locked and they can not get back in.

They are shady, sleezy people.I am going to start a website and post who they are and where they live with some history so they don't scam more people.